Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Noises Off - Blackfirars Theatre Update

NoisesOff-Publicity-2008-IMG_4768-134-2008-122

Well last night marked the first night of Tech (at least for me) for Blackfriars Theater's production of Noises Off.

Can I say,...WOW!

Really, I wasn't expecting a lot out of this after reading the script (which you may need a PhD to read and put in order) but seeing it pulled off by a brilliant director and cast, all I can say is...WOW! I don't remember laughing this hard during a rehearsal for a show ever. Mind you I have seen some pretty riotous shows, but this takes the top prize.

The sound is minimal, so I won't have to stress, and pretty much had all of it done.

I encourage you if you read this to call and get tickets beacuse this is a riot!

Blackfriars
Publicity Pics

0 comments:

Contributors

About This Blog

This blog simply exists to share my thoughts, both personal and business, and keep those interested in it, in some sort of touch with me. I will discuss anything and everything.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

      © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP