Friday, July 18, 2008

AfterDark: The Musical

Just kidding,..but really I am working on my CD AfterDark, it has just taken a lot longer to come to fruition. I posted in a link to an early first cut that I was messing around with. Entitled "Sunrise" it was written for Lori and Norm last year for their wedding. The funny thing is, They also had another composer playing at their reception, Chad LaMarche, who also composed a song for them. Lets just say I am no Chad LaMarche, and my song was probably long forgotten.

Anywho, about AfterDark...Inspired from my experiences in "growing up" over the last ten years, from my first true relationship, its pitfalls, and my journey to where I stand today. I have written several songs over the last 10 years and decided it was time to put them down finally.

Over the next couple months I will be posting them (or previews of them) on here and FB. If you have comments on them or suggestions (minus "just shut up!") feel free.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Contributors

About This Blog

This blog simply exists to share my thoughts, both personal and business, and keep those interested in it, in some sort of touch with me. I will discuss anything and everything.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

      © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP