Sunday, July 13, 2008

For the millionth time...or so it seems

Well, here I am again,...trying to keep this blog updated. Most of the world is bloggin right now including my friends, and so I guess it is do to finally get at this again. Maybe the other half can start bloggin with me on here and get this up to date.

In summary...

Riley Kate just turned 18 months old.
Emma Grace has her 4th birthday in a couple of weeks...4!
Chloe will be turing 2 shortly there after.
Roscoe...well, he is still a nutcase, and past 2 a couple months ago.
Elyse is still working full time at TLC daycare.
I am still with Canam Imaging.
Elyse still kinda likes me, and hasn't threatned to divorce me today...yet!

GFMedia is doing good and things have been busy. Within the past year we have helped launch:
spiroscribe.com
stefanotter.com
rochesterbaseball.com

This summer I am invloved with Blackfriars Theatre's production of Noises Off (I hit tech tomorrow, and will post pics and all soon) and then Woman in Black later this summer before we start the 2008-09 season.

All in all it has been fun...and very busy!

I have finally created a facebook profile and what not, so look for me on there as well.

0 comments:

Contributors

About This Blog

This blog simply exists to share my thoughts, both personal and business, and keep those interested in it, in some sort of touch with me. I will discuss anything and everything.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

      © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP