Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Water for Sudan @ Waterstreet

Been lax as of late, and had troubles with loggin in with my new plugin, seems to be fixed now. Anywho, missed the St. Patricks day post, maybe next post. The following are shots from Water For Sudan benifit concert at WaterStreet Music Hall
The stage...
Teressa Wilcox opens the show
Arthur Fraser of Sleeping Giant grooves on the guitar
Sleeping Giant and The Word of The Day
More Sleeping Giant
Arthur Fraser of Sleeping Giant closes out his set.
The show and music was great. Unfortunatly I did not get to stay past Sleeping Giant, and really wish I had the chance to. Congrats to the guys who made this possible.

1 comments:

Nicholas Rowe 1:52 PM  

Ron-

I'm Nick Rowe, I do web development for Water For Sudan. These pictures are awesome! I tried to capture the concert and had far less success than you. Is there any chance that we could use these pictures on our website? Would you like us to keep the watermark in tact? Do you publish your pictures on Flickr? We're trying to build a comprehensive library there, if you already have these pictures on Flickr, could you add them to the benefit concert group pool?

Contributors

About This Blog

This blog simply exists to share my thoughts, both personal and business, and keep those interested in it, in some sort of touch with me. I will discuss anything and everything.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

      © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP