Friday, March 06, 2009

OLL @ BF goes up, SFX & photos done

Tonight Our Leading Lady at Blackfriars Theatre takes the stage. I finished Sound Design quite early in the week, and dealing with a major sickness during it really helped. Tried to stay away from the theatre to not get the crew and cast sick, but last night was production photos and I had no choice. I was quite pleased with the turnout.

Below are some of my favorites from the shoot. If you want to see more, visit my flickr page or Blackfriars Production page for more.

Publicity Shots were also featured in Weekend for D&C and also going to be main story in Sundays D&C. Yeah!


2 comments:

The Fifes 5:12 PM  

That's great, Ron! Congrats on getting published! Make sure to keep a few copies... you're famous now.

gfmedia 8:43 AM  

Actually, I have had my pics in the paper for a while, but just recently they have become high placement featured pics. So this is the 3rd show of our season that has gotten me Big pics and Sunday placement. having the images the 50D puts out helps a bit too.

Contributors

About This Blog

This blog simply exists to share my thoughts, both personal and business, and keep those interested in it, in some sort of touch with me. I will discuss anything and everything.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

      © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP