Monday, March 02, 2009

Round 2 of Pub pics for OLL@BF

We did some more publicity shots last night at OLL tech night here are the results...

SFX are 95% done with very little tweaking left. We will be having a featured article in Tuesdays paper and front page of the weekend section. I am interested in seeing what they will be choosing for the featured shots.

In other news, I found a wonderful new tool to use with Adobe Lightroom. I must say I love Lightroom and the ability I have to upload to the various forms of "internet-media" I deal in. I can export to FaceBook, to Flickr, Send out Emails, upload to FTP and now today I found this wonderful plugin that allows me upload a blog directly from Lightroom.

It is a little basic right now, but it allows me to do the hard work of uploading, linking, and inserting photos into the blog, with a push of the button.

Ain't technology grand?

0 comments:

Contributors

About This Blog

This blog simply exists to share my thoughts, both personal and business, and keep those interested in it, in some sort of touch with me. I will discuss anything and everything.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

      © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP