Thursday, May 19, 2005

The force is back!

Just wanted to write my first impressions on the new and final Star Wars. Awesome. Loved it. Will see it again. I had the 12:01 tickets to see it, but 5 minutes after waiting in line, someone approached me and handed me tickets to a 7:30 media preview. I just couldn't resist. So I went in and loved every friggin' minute of it. It is weird b/c there is a definite finality on this one. You walked out knowing that there will be no more Star Wars, despite all odd ball rumors. This is it. I was in on cinema history. Today millions will pour into theaters and experience the same last breath, and wonder of this film. Isn't life great? - ED

0 comments:

Contributors

About This Blog

This blog simply exists to share my thoughts, both personal and business, and keep those interested in it, in some sort of touch with me. I will discuss anything and everything.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

      © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP