Friday, August 08, 2008

Woman in Black Publicity

WomanInBlack-Publicity-20080804-6.jpg by you.

Alright so this one was not actually used for publicity it is still my favorite of the shoot and I include it anyway. You can see the chosen shots for Blackfriars Theatres  Woman in Black by clicking on either of the links below. For those new to following me an my work, I do both publicity and production photos for this theatre company in Rochester, NY. I am also doing the sound design on this show as well.

Flickr Woman in Black  set

Blackfriars Woman in Black page

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

Contributors

About This Blog

This blog simply exists to share my thoughts, both personal and business, and keep those interested in it, in some sort of touch with me. I will discuss anything and everything.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

      © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP